2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

Ride/Race Schedule - to add event - Email: ciclistasdelrio@gmail.com

Monday, December 22, 2008

Clothing Order/Redesign

During a ride with Michael H. a few weeks ago, he brought me up to date on the clothing changes. Because Sol is pulling back from their commitment, I decided to throw a Ciclistas del Rio logo together as an option to replace Sol in the major spots of the jersey and his logo can move to a smaller spot.

Club member feedback on the logo would be appreciated.

As far as the next jersey order, I would be happy to coordinate it but need the following help.

  1. We need to come up with a way of paying because I don't want to put money on my credit card for this.
  2. I need the images for the Hollywood and the Food Market -- I don't have contact with either of those businesses.
  3. Having orders in to me ASAP (I have three items on my list so we only need seven more for an order)
Feel free to post your replies or email me directly, just trying to keep the ball moving on this because I need some new clothes. dlamunyon@gmail.com

Doug

3 comments:

Jeff Fox said...

The logo looks good to me. I think we should keep the same basic color scheme we have, which it looks like you have done. I currently am not looking to order any clothes, but that could change after Christmas. I will be out of town until January 5th. If we are still in need of the Hollywood and Food Market logos at that time, I can make some calls and see what they have.

Jeff

swayman said...

The logo looks awesome and it still keeps our same color scheme which is great! I will email you with an order as soon as I get it cleared with the boss-wife! Thanks for the hard work Doug!

Steve

Michael H said...

Looks great Doug - thanks! Do you have a price list, or a copy of last year's I can work on? I'd like to get an order form e-mailed out to the list with cost +10% pricing.

2012 Dolores CX Results

2012 Dolores CX Results
Any questions concerning the results, please email CiclistasdelRio@gmail.com