2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

Ride/Race Schedule - to add event - Email: ciclistasdelrio@gmail.com

Friday, June 5, 2009

Sat 6/6 and Sun 6/7 Rides

I added a ride to the calendar for this Saturday (June 6): Lizard Head Century, 6AM at Flanders Park in Dolores, (hope to be done by noon as I need to be on the river for the River Dog contest at Dolores River Days at 1:30). Honestly, I’m not expecting anyone to come out for this, but I wanted to use it as an example for the ride calendar. BUT, if anyone does want to join me, you know where and when. Alternatively, if you want to ride up 145 on Sat morning, I’ll see you on my way back down and we can ride back to Dolores together.

Sunday ride, 9AM as usual. Should be a nice day, avoiding the afternoon thunderstorms. I’ll be doing a recovery ride nice and easy. But others can go further or harder if they wish – we’ll see who wants to do what at Flanders Park.

Good weekend for a ride!
Michael

No comments:

2012 Dolores CX Results

2012 Dolores CX Results
Any questions concerning the results, please email CiclistasdelRio@gmail.com