2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

Ride/Race Schedule - to add event - Email: ciclistasdelrio@gmail.com

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Update from the Squawker Time Trial

Perfect conditions this morning for the TT, wish I had more time to warm up, but 20 mins wasn't bad.  Think I just cracked 30 mins for a 26.1mph avg.  We'll see.  Don't think that places me very well overall, though - downhill TTs are tough for me to maintain max power, and my avg HR of 173 proves it, wish it were over 175.  Ah well, it's all good training, and I learn more each time I race one of these.  On my back resting, watching Pens/Flyers, getting ready for the crit this afternoon.

No comments:

2012 Dolores CX Results

2012 Dolores CX Results
Any questions concerning the results, please email CiclistasdelRio@gmail.com