2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

Ride/Race Schedule - to add event - Email: ciclistasdelrio@gmail.com

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Gila TT

Funny how the mind just kind of erases intense pain within a matter of minutes. By the time I hit the finish line for the TT I had just about blacked out. Don't even remember crossing the finish line, but was smiling within about 30 seconds as I felt I had left everything out on the road, just as planned.

Looking at my time, I was pretty happy: 45 minutes and change which would have netted me top ten with the group I raced with last year. Not so, this year: 42nd best was all it netted. Ouch. Guess my suspicions that these guys are pretty good have been confirmed. Cat 3 guys apparently know how to race. As far as GC goes, I moved up two spots to 31st out of the 70 remaining guys, about 6 minutes down. Next closest guys are 30 seconds in front of me and 2 minutes behind me. Ahh, middle of the pack: how cozy you are. . . .

No comments:

2012 Dolores CX Results

2012 Dolores CX Results
Any questions concerning the results, please email CiclistasdelRio@gmail.com