2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

Ride/Race Schedule - to add event - Email: ciclistasdelrio@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

One More Shoutout from the 12Hrs of MV

I just wanted to give a shoutout to another Ciclista who wasn't mentioned in the blog. Mr. Tom Miller finished fourth in the Duo Male riding with Wayne Nadolsky from Lotsa Pasta. They did 8 laps in 12:28:47 and were only nine minutes out of second. Great riding Tom! I also wanted to wish all the Ciclistas the best of luck on Saturday in the Iron Horse RR. Give Em Hell Boys! I am going to have ride from Cortez to Hesperus and back so I can feel like I am suffering with you. When we get back to our regular Sunday rides again we should have lot's of stories to share! Well until then.......

No comments:

2012 Dolores CX Results

2012 Dolores CX Results
Any questions concerning the results, please email CiclistasdelRio@gmail.com