2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

2013 Amy Dombroski Memorial Dolores Cross

Ride/Race Schedule - to add event - Email: ciclistasdelrio@gmail.com

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Chance 1200k - Day 3

slept well, thankfully. off @ 1:40, crossed back into CO! Leap-frogged with a couple guys who left Atwood before midnight. Actually think I slept on the bike with my eyes open around 4am for a few miles. And I was done with liquid food - started making me quesy, so it was all about microwave burritos and such at the checkpoints and passing convenience stores. Shooting pain in my left knee with about 130mi to go - couldn't get out of the saddle for power or stretching. Long rest @ Byers control, then the last 100mi. Some good winds to help, though it was hot. Nothing left in the tank with 10mi to go, limped on in (literally) @ 10:15. Done!

No comments:

2012 Dolores CX Results

2012 Dolores CX Results
Any questions concerning the results, please email CiclistasdelRio@gmail.com